If there’s one thing in my closet that never fails me, it’s a little black dress. Being the shopaholic that I am, every time I come across a fabulous LBD, I have to add it to the collection.
As a tall girl, a Little Black Dress is my secret weapon and ultimate staple in my wardrobe. Although I own more than I care to admit, I can say with absolute confidence that not one of my LBD’s are the same. ( I’ll prove this later.)
If there’s any one piece that not just tall women, but all women should own, it’s a little black dress, and here’s why:
- It never goes out of style. An LBD is the epitome of class. You can’t go wrong.
- Affordable. You don’t have to spend a lot of money to look like you stepped out of Vogue.
- Dress it up or down and you’re always fabulous. Again, classic!
- Flattering on tall women, plus it allows us to show off our best assets….our legs!
- 10 dresses in one. Talk about versatility! Just by adding add a vest, jacket, scarf, or accessories you have multiple outfit options.
Tall Girl Tips:
- Invest in multiple LBD’s. Yes, one dress can be 10, but there’s nothing wrong with options. You’ll be surprised how often you wear them.
- Find your style. Whether you channel Coco, Jackie O, or Audrey, find the dress silhouette that works for you.
- Experiment. Try different things add a vest or layer up in accessories, just be bold and fabulous!
Now, how am I going to prove that a tall girl can never have too many LBD’s?? Well, I want to take on that challenge by starting “The Little Black Dress Series” on the blog. I’ll be sharing tall girl tips and tricks for styling LBD’s!
Every week there will be a new addition to the LBD series, so be sure to subscribe to get it first. This will be fun!
Much love and stay fabulous,